We are looking forward to having you join us for a Jena Dyco course.
Please register early to avoid disappointment.
Registration is not confirmed until the course is paid in full.
We understand that cancellations or schedule changes are sometimes inevitable.
The following policies are necessary to insure that we stay in business for the next time you join us.
Up to 21 days before the course Full credit, held for 12 months
Between 14 – 21 days $200 administration fee will be charged, with the remaining amount held in credit for 12 months
Between 7 – 14 days 50% of the tuition fee will be charged, with the remaining amount held in credit for 12 months
Less than 7 days 100% of tuition fee will be charged
More than 1 attendee change $50 administration fee will be charged
If you are more than 2 hours late for a course you will not be admitted to the course and you will forfeit the course fee. It is difficult to catch up on the content that has been covered while you were not in the class. If you know in advance that you have an issue on a particular day, then please let us know in advance to see if we can accommodate this.
- Jena Dyco reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances. Jena Dyco reserves the right to change course fees, dates, content or facilitators at its discretion.
- Tuition fee for cancellations resulting from factors outside of Jena Dyco’s control will be credited toward a future course or refunded in full. Where a fee refund is chosen as the option, the refund will be provided within 30 days.
- Jena Dyco reserves the right to record, via video and/or audio, learning sessions for quality assurance purposes and to support students.
- Jena Dyco reserve the right to take photos during the course to use for marketing purposes. If you have a problem with being included in photos, please let the trainer know.
- We do not suggest that you purchase airline tickets or accommodation more than 21 days before the course. Should a course require cancellation or change in location. Jena Dyco cannot be held liable for airline tickets, accommodation and other charges incurred. Jena Dyco strongly recommends the attendee is covered by their own travel insurance to protect from any loss or damage caused by unforeseen circumstances.
The information provided by Jena Dyco is correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.