Restoration training has broad applications. Jena Dyco aim to bring a practical approach to their customers by using industry experts, explaining science in a way that is applicable to the day to day work and linking best practice with international industry standards.
Jena Dyco offers IICRC Certified Training for the restoration industry.
When we refer to restoration training, what does this cover?
- Understanding best practice as it related to our industry standards
- Assessing water damaged properties
- Conducting water damage restoration to both contents and structure in line with the S500 IICRC Standards
- Completing appropriate documentation for restoration projects
- Understanding the equipment for restoration projects
- Developing project scopes for restoration projects
- Assessing fire damaged properties
- Dealing with fire damaged properties
- Assessing mould effected properties
- Managing mould projects
- Conducting mould remediation in line with the S520 IICRC Standards
Restoration training is applicable to the following groups:
- Restoration Professionals
- Insurance Assessors and Claims Staff
- Loss Adjusters
- Building Inspectors
- Occupational Hygienists
- HVAC Professionals
- Facility Managers
- Carpet Cleaners
- Water Proofers
- Anyone who interested in exploring a specialised business or service in the restoration field.